Research associate & doctoral student
Johanna Radomski, M.Sc.
Research Assistant and Doctoral Candidate
Phone: +49 (0) 9421 187-328
Fax: +49 (0) 9421 187-310
TUM Campus Straubing
Germany, 94315 Straubing
Schulgasse 16, Room: 1.A10
- From Feb. 2019 onwards – Doctoral candidate at the Chair of Chemistry of Biogenic Resources
- 2016 – 2018: Master studies in Renewable Resources at the Technical University of Munich in Straubing
- Master thesis: “Electrochemical reduction of CO2 with Cu – and Zn – oxide based catalysts produced by coprecipitation for the synthesis of methanol” (Fraunhofer IGB, BioCat Straubing)
- 2013 – 2016: Bachelor studies in Renewable Resources at the Technical University of Munich in Straubing
- Bachelor thesis: “Suitability of pyrolysis oil for use in marine engines”.