Research associate & doctoral student
Robert Genth, M.Sc.
Research Assistant and Doctoral Candidate
Phone: +49 (0) 9421 187-343
Fax: +49 (0) 9421 187-310
TUM Campus Straubing
Germany, 94315 Straubing
Schulgasse 16, Room: 1.A02
- Since April 2017: Doctorate at the Chair of Chemistry of Biogenic Resources
- 2015/2016 Research associate in the working group of Prof. Götz Beuth University of Applied Sciences, Bioprocess Engineering, Berlin
- 2014/2015 Employee of ORGANOBALANCE GmbH, Berlin
- 2012 – 2015 Master studies at the Biotechnology University of Berlin Master thesis: “Model-based process development for endopolygalacturonase in Saccharomyces cerevisiae” (Organo Balance GmbH, TU Berlin)
- 2009 – 2012 Bachelor studies of Biotechnology Technical University Berlin, Germany & Dongseo University Busan, Korea Bachelor thesis: “Optimization of Monascus-like pigment production from Penicillium purpurogenum GT11 with respect to temperature and pH-value”.